Subject: [Leica] Nathan's Book List
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:26:50 +0530

This is an unending argument - I have two (not one but two) cousins
who are publishers, and they are both interested in looking at a book
by me, but if I ever do a book it will be on Blurb, mainly for ease of
distribution. There is no difference between the two, except in who
pockets the profits.
Cheers
Jayanand