Subject: [Leica] bending the rules
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 06:14:42 +0800

> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 07:28:46 -0500
> From: leo wesson <leowesson at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Bending the rules
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Howard,
>
> I've been to HK several times and never seen anyone in the water
> much less
> in a bathing suit. Are people now swimming there or did I just miss
> it?
>
> Leo Wesson
> Photographer/Videographer
> 817.733.9157
> www.leowesson.com

Hi Leo,
I think you just missed it. Cheung Sha beach is the longest beach in
HK - it is on South Lantau Island (where we live) and all summer the
beach is crowded with people.
We too found it surprising that Hong Kongers are beach goers because
our experience in Singapore was that the locals prefer to stay out of
the sun.
Cheers
Howard