Subject: [Leica] Cameras Banned
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 18:43:40 -0500

very simple stupidity by the locals who believe it's God's right to Car
racing! Plus those who make money from an event held in the public domaine!

I would think the City Father politicians might consider it an affront to
the freedom rights of the people of their city. But then politicians are not
known for their great values of wisdom other than any fashion to keeping
their well paid positions they hold. Pure idiocy of the Freedoms of the
people.

ted