Subject: [Leica] Cameras Banned
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:27:17 +1000

 Tina,

I can see the commercial interest why they protect the photograph copyright
and benefits for a dedicated group of people. Having said that, it has huge
impact to constrain the free right of others in capturing the moment. Does
it mean that if I were the participant there, no photographs could be taken
even for family memory purpose. I think it totally distorts the image and
life of the whole world, unless we see it as a cinema or art gallery or the
like. We are not living purely on commercial value. Otherwise, our life will
surely be more sad.

Photography is for good value, not just purely on commercial value or money
protection. I know some people have to live on that to support their living.
Jacky