Subject: [Leica] Cameras Banned
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 23:41:23 -0400

This is big in England right now I'm always getting the British Journal of
Photography as in email and that's usually the headline not this week
though.

We need a war against the whole:
"hey why not not allow any photography!" thing.
They need to know that is just not one of their options.
To dump on the whole photography thing;
Specifically, photographers.
Its not legal. It goes against our fundamental principals.
And by "our" I mean earthlings.
We need to not allow them to play us off as the bad guys.
They need to pick some other bad guy to have be their victim.
Hedge fund stock brokers maybe.
Bicycle repairman.
People who sell Gurkha bags in Macys.
Or better yet. Nobody.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take any more.

Make pins:
"if you don't want to me in the picture go home".

You'd need small type
Or a large pin.

But red for sure. And round.

Mark William Rabiner