Subject: [Leica] M LENSES ON G1 TOURIST PHOTO (REDUCED SIZE FOR UPLOAD)
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 05:51:54 -0400

Hi All-
Standard tourist photo- 0.95 -50mm Canon hand held- wide open- I strongly
recommend this camera if you will travel. The lens is heavier than the
camera itself. As I noted to Richard- using the widest M lens I have- the
28mm Ultron, as a "normal" lens on the G1 (56 mm efl) I have no prooblem
with edges at all. For widest shots I use the kit lens- (15- 45mm zoom). I
have also had super results using an old 135mm Hektor which equals 270mm efl
and  more when the "optical" (not digital) zoom is applied. All in all I
will probably look for a back up G1 body when the GH1 comes out and people
start trading in the G1. Bests: Roger

http://v-images.smugmug.com/gallery/8310828_eLCCd#544392588_K9rLT-L-LB

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] M LENSES ON G1 TOURIST PHOTO (REDUCED SIZE FOR UPLOAD))
Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] M LENSES ON G1 TOURIST PHOTO (REDUCED SIZE FOR UPLOAD))