Subject: [Leica] Troubleshooting-Examples
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:08:30 -0500

Beautiful cat, Gary.  I pulled out a couple of prints from 1953, and the
dark strip appears on the left side of the print in mine. Yours appear to be
on the right. I can't offer any more suggestions, except to question whether
the shutter curtains are sticking together when they should be opening?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA