Subject: [Leica] Postcards from Detroit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 11:12:23 -0400

Because we were talking Leica M and this stuff looked too long for Leica M.
And I was interested in which shots might be Leica M.
And also if I could guess the exact focal length or not.
To me they had 135 all over it.
Which could be done of course with a Leica M. but seldom is.

They have fine art photography lists I'm sure where when you ask "who its
done" you get ridicule the only thing that matters is the "art".
This is a list named after a certain camera  company.
A first consideration has always been gear in the list for well over a
decade. All of a sudden it's "what matter which lens, Mark?"

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rhart76 at gmail.com (Roger Hart) ([Leica] Postcards from Detroit)