Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:12:00 -0400

So if people are NOT SHOOTING CANONS for stock agencies what are they
shooting?
I'd think if they were shooting small Nietzsche cameras such as Leicas and
Nikons this would be FRONT PAGE BOY BITES DOG NEWS!?
I do have the feeling most of these stock shots are being done with Canons
as that's what I recall hearing from everywhere for over a decade now. But
can't say for sure. I don't have close friends who are doing stock every day
and have never done it myself.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples)