Subject: [Leica] Not Everyone Likes Blurb
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:25:12 -0500

http://heninger.org/   see the 03 June 2009 blog entry titled 'Blurb Redux'.

While on that subject, this thought from me:  A couple of months ago I
asked here about a good source of archival 4x6 prints of family shots
for the family archives, shoe boxes and albums  and a number of folks
suggested Blurb books.  This is all well and good (Wade's comments
aside) but a recent series of events in my family make me wonder about
the wisdom of going the book route:  a number of very very old family
snaps have been recently scanned on flatbed scanners (not by me) and
put up on the web and passed around.  They have been labeled and
commented upon on the family website (a private yahoo group for now).
If the photos had been saved in book form this would have been hard to
do.

Just some thoughts....

--Bob

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Not Everyone Likes Blurb)