Subject: [Leica] Not Everyone Likes Blurb
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:50:28 +0800

When they get it right, all is well. But my last order had so many
problems I'm doubtful I'll use them again - poor bleed, damaged
books, delayed arrival, misprints...ugh.

At least they got rid of the stickers and improved customer service
and QC, though. I got sent out new copies by fedex as soon as I
complained about damage to the old ones. And for the most part
quality was pretty okay.