Subject: [Leica] PAW 21 (ric)
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 22:49:23 -0400

It is astonishingly the same as the rest of my Ms.

I'm not yet accustomed to the "thunk" rather than "click".

As I usually walk with a single lens, I still have to think more about
which lens I'll grab, but am not thinking about it at all when in the
viewfinder.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my right thumb--it often
waves in the air.

I'm taking different routes will driving since I don't have to fit the
film processor into my plans as often.

Dislikes:
The number of people I see who are wearing purple.
Occasional weird greens in leaves.
Don't feel that I can drill down further when hard cropping is needed.
With film, I usually feel like I can scan again to improve resolution.
I know it's not really true, but I feel it.

Likes:
Higher quality "scan" with zero effort.
Shooting f1 and 1.2 in normal light thanks to 1/8000 shutter.

Of course, I've only had it a little more than a week and am trying to
learn LightRoom at the same time. My problem with it so far is
frequent corruption of the catalog.

ric

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] PAW 21 (ric))
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PAW 21 (ric))