Subject: [Leica] Perils of Film
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:06:54 -0700

Let me know if you are going to do another 6AM-11PM trip, and want company
:-)

I don't know, it looks like typical Velvia 50 to me... Seriously, yea,
looks like may be developer failure. Are you using the 6 step E-6?

May be trying a mask layer to only cover the upper portion, and then
adjust color until it looks better?

You can always turn it into a B&W....

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com