Subject: [Leica] M8 aftermarket battery - follow-up
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:05:54 +0200

I've bought aftermarket batteries for my Canon 40D in the far east
through Ebay. Instead of EUR60,- for one original I now paid $10 for 2
with free shipping. Guess what? As good or better then the original.
Same for he battery grip, cost me less then half of the original.
These original accessories are just a major rip off.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema