Subject: [Leica] No R-10
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:21:42 +0200

Very unlikely. The stop down in R lenses is mechanical. In the
Nikon/Canon it is electronic. It will be hard to do this in such a small
thin adapter. But maybe it will involve a rebuild of the lens. Something
like the Leitax adapter.
I can imagine there will be an adapter for the S. The S will then switch
to 35mm mode. But then we have to buy the very expensive S camera.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema