Subject: [Leica] FS Friday, long list
From: lists at gilplant.com (J.Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:40:08 -0400

I?ve not been using my Leicas since I got into 4x5. I?m keeping one
body and four lenses (you?ll have to pry the 28/2 from my cold dead
hands). But I need to find homes for the rest. Make offers:

M7 0.85 has MP finder, used less than 100 rolls, this was my backup
body $1800

Leica Motor M $495

21mm f2.8 Elmarit ASPH minty w/ plastic Leica finder $2395

24mm f2.8 Elmarit ASPH well used glass perfect, front filter thread a
little funky but no dings, w/ plastic Leica finder $2195

90mm f2.0 APO Summicron ASPH well used, one little speck inside, some
marks on barrel, but no dings &c. $1595

135mm f3.4 APO-Telyt used only once when my daughter graduated from
high school, will include adapter ring for Universal Polarizer $1795

28 finder, plastic 12 009 LNIB, never used. $275

All of the above in boxes with papers and leather cases (even those
little 'leder' tags! and the plastic bags)

Also an X-Rite Pulse (DPT-20) Spectrophotometer, UV cut, came bundled
with my RIP, discontinued when X-Rite acquired Gretag Macbeth, no
software (freeware available online) no reasonable offer refused.

Pictures on request.

Reply to jgp at gilplant.com. I?ll take credit cards through my studio.