Subject: [Leica] SD Card size for M8?
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:04:38 -0400

2009-06-18-10:03:12 Ric Carter:
> So far, I've tried Transcend (133X) and OCZ (150X) with good results.
>
> A SanDisk Extreme III that worked in the camera, but died afterward
> (won't mount any more) Got most of the frames off before it died
> (luckily)

For another datapoint -- I've been using Sandisk Extreme III cards as
long as I've had an M8, and as long as I've had the DMR.  2G SD cards
for most of the time, with some 4G and 8G SDHC cards recently, now that
the M8 has been properly introduced to same.  No problems which can be
attributed to the cards.  Sandisk remains my default, go-to flash card
company, both for SD and the particularly fast Extreme IV CF editions
when I feel the need to trot out a Canon body.

 -Jeff M

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] SD Card size for M8?)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] SD Card size for M8?)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] SD Card size for M8?)