Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder shape / styling is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:11:31 -0400

There are times I prefer an optical viewfinder, and times when the LCD
screen is really convenient and preferred.

Apple's new iPhone brings an innovation that may be interesting as we
crawl further outside our old concepts of how to hold a camera.

The camera on the 3Gs focuses now. You can override the auto-focus by
tapping on the screen--the camera focuses on the spot you touch.

Not much help for quick hit street shooting, but in other
circumstances...

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] The rangefinder shape / styling is back! - Olympus EP-1)