Subject: [Leica] QUESTION????? Kodachrome RIP
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:07:07 -0400

WHY NOT use a ND filter or at least a polarizer is my thought.

And yes medium format digital would give results not making people nostalgic
for anything
 except sheet film.

The have software to emulate various films.
As despicable as it sounds a lot of very good people apparently use it.

Mark William Rabiner