Subject: [Leica] Cape, Not Canada...
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:33:40 +0000 (UTC)

OK, my Vietnam story - didn't happen - walked into the school office when I
turned 18, said "I'm here to register for the draft" and was told "Oh, that
expired a short while ago."?? Phew.? Had lots of friends whose older
brothers were there, though...yikes.?

Anyway, wanted to lighten things up a bit - so thinking of going to Cape Cod
rather than Canada, I scanned (and it is not a great scan) a copy of the
brochure for the 1985 Leica Cape Code Seminar.? Enjoy!

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/Finders/broch1.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/Finders/broch2.jpg

John Newell