Subject: [Leica] Leica M lenses for sale (continued)
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:47:04 -0700

Hi Luggers,

The great inventory adjustment continues!

90mm F2.0 Black Summicron APO, coded, with case and packing and IRcut
filter.
the lens is adjusted to focus well on my M8 ? I am selling it because
I prefer the lighter 90 Elmarit
US$1575.00

12mm Heliar with adapter, viewfinder and case. No coding or IR Cut
filter
US$475.00

21mm Black Elmarit pre Asph coded with 60mm IR Cut filter. With box
but no case
US$1225.00

Please contact me off list if interested. Paypal is preferred (please
add 3%) Shipping by
insured Express Post at cost.

Cheers
Howard