Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:45:25 -0700

Adam,

I disagree!  The best time for coastal Northern California is May.  Days
are long and the coastal fog
burns off early.  School is still in session and tourists are at a minimum.

I speak with over 50 years of experience driving coastal Northern
California. Including the Lost Coast.

Jerry

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] IMGs: Eastern Sierra)