Subject: [Leica] Manali - Photographs
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 04:17:49 -0700

Ha ha, at first glance, I thought they are just European tourists :-)

Yes, the silk road area is quite mixed. Then again, even the Indians
have the native blood and the Aryan blood...

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com blog: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Manali - Photographs)