Subject: [Leica] Focus issue on M6ttl
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:56:56 +1000

Erik it depends where you live of course.  You could post your country of
residence here . The LUG is bound to have someone living there who can
advise you. I think you need a technician experienced with rangefinder
cameras more than just any camera technician. LUG members in the USA often
mention several excellent technicians there, such as DAG for example. You
might like to search the archives. I'm sure that someone will post
suggestions. At Solms, customer service should be able to tell you delivery
times and prices if you contact them.
Enquiries in German:
elke.luh at leica-camera.com
Enquiries in English
Andrea.Frankl at leica-camera.com
For your holiday it might be wise to shoot a careful test film before you
go. You may find that a small infinity error is not critical due to Depth of
Field tolerances. Certainly wise to check before you go and then get it
fixed later, of course.