Subject: [Leica] Platinum duotone for B&W
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 17:43:09 -0500

I'm not shopping for trinkets or distractions.
I had a specific image which I wanted to experiment with "grain" on.
I googled "Lightroom grain plugin"
I saw good reviews of Silver Efex Pro
I downloaded the 15 day trial
and found it an elegant solution
fitting into my workflow perfectly
IF IF IF
I really want to make use of what it offers.
I don't see myself using it all that much and won't be buying it at
this time.

However, IF I see the commercial need
begin to equate with the cost
I'd go for it.

And can certainly recommend its functionality and elegance
to anyone looking for what it has to offer.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com