Subject: [Leica] OT: CV adapters for Micro 4/3rd Nikon and Pentax MountZeiss lenses
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:45:44 +0530

Why? When you use lose focusing and metering features? Why make it difficult
for yourself?

I can use almost all Nikon SLR lenses manufactured on my D300. If I wanted
to desperately use EOS or Sony lenses (which I don't!), I would just buy an
inexpensive body from the respective product lines. For Leica R, there is
Leitax to fit the F mount - I have converted one lens, and it works well -
the 100mm Apo, I can do without autofocus for macro.

The only lenses that I would like to use for digital capture other than
Nikon are the Leica M lenses, and I will take a decision on that sooner or
later, depends on my eyesight as much as anything else!

Cheers
Jayanand