Subject: [Leica] M8 killed the 135? Now EXIF Editing
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

This post brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. Is there a way to
edit EXIF information, specifically the camera make, model, etc? When I scan
my film, I always get my scanner as the camera. I'd love to be able to put
the actual camera, film, lens, etc. in the EXIF info. Any way to do this in
LR2?
Thanks,
Bob

 Bob Adler