Subject: [Leica] M8 killed the 135? Now EXIF Editing
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:58:08 -0400

On Tue 14, Jul'09 at  7:03 PM -0700, Bob Adler wrote:
> This post brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. Is there a way to
> edit EXIF information, specifically the camera make, model, etc? When I
> scan my film, I always get my scanner as the camera. I'd love to be able
> put the actual camera, film, lens, etc. in the EXIF info. Any way to do
> this in LR2?

exiftool will do anything you want it too, but you should probably be
comfortable with the command line...

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] M8 killed the 135? Now EXIF Editing)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M8 killed the 135?)
Message from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] M8 killed the 135? Now EXIF Editing)