Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Warsaw
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:28:01 +0200

Last week I had to go back to Warsaw again, this time for a quick, one-
night business trip. I flew up on Wednesday evening, went straight to
a shopping mall to buy a new shirt (as the flight attendant had
spilled a bottle of red wine on me during the flight), slept in the
same hotel where I stayed the previous week, and then took care of the
business I needed to take care of on Thursday morning, all of 1/2
hour. The rest of the day, until heading back to the airport in the
evening, I had the time to check out some places and neighbourhoods
which I had skipped during my earlier trip, chief among them the
Paw?zki cemetery and the Praga neighbourhood, a curious mix of working
class housing and funky art galleries and caf?s.

In many ways, I think I like the pictures from this day better than
the ones from the previous four-day trip. But judge for yourself:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/warsaw072009/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain