Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 "Discreet Shutter"
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:31:21 +0200

Just relax. I havethe new firmware in my M8 but I do not bother to use
the "discreet shutter" function. Most of my photography is done on the
street where shutter noise is absolutely irrelevant. If I ever shoot
during a classical concert I might turn on that function in case I
want to take a picture during a quiet passage.

But really, just relax. Buy an M8 or M8.2 according to your budget and
just enjoy it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain