Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Warsaw
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 03:13:47 +0000

Nathan,

Nice set of pics.  Did you by any chance find a M rear lens cap on the river
bank?  I lost a brand new one there changing lenses.  ;-)  Also your photo
of the presidential palace reminded me of our private tour of it back in
'04.

Cheers,
Gene -------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman <photo at
frozenlight.eu>: --------------