Subject: [Leica] FS: M6 Classic 0.85x Finder w/ Box, Papers, etc. - $1350 OBO
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:42:58 +0000 (UTC)

FS: M6 classic 0.85x finder?(35/50/75/90/135mm) black chrome, serial number
24330xx (1998). ?No dings, scratches, brassing or rub marks and only the
very lightest signs of use (I'd say "none," but there must be some, though I
don't see any). ?Purchased as a backup body and essentially never used.
?Includes body cap, white plastic "presentation" box and white cardboard
outer box with matching serial number, unfilled warranty card and
instruction book.?? The shutter has?been regularly exercised and all speeds
sound correct (and match my other Ms). ?The RF/VF iss?clear and in
adjustment as far as I can tell without a bench.

Asking $1350 or best reasonable offer.? PayPal ok.? Here's a picture of the
camera; more detailed pics available on request:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii127/j-newell/M6-85x/M6Box1of1.jpg ??
Please reply off list at newellj at gmail.com. ?

Thanks
John Newell