Subject: [Leica] interesting essay about the potential of MF digital, and the difficulty of achieving it!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:39:04 +0100

There is an interesting, long, essay here about one respected
photographer going from 5x4 (4x5 to my US friends:-)) to MF digital
which he shows is superior but much more sensitive. I read most of it
yesterday and will have a new look at some of the examples today.
Anyway it demonstrates with example how good MF digital cam be, and
how important (it seems to me) not having a AA filter in front of the
sensor is.
cheers,
Frank