Subject: [Leica] Apples vs. Dells vs. Lenovos vs. etc. Twin Floppies
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:37:27 -0700

Twin floppies are a must have though $495 for the external floppy is a
bit steep it will save days of disk swaps when you are loading
programs like Lotus Jazz or Ashton Tate's Full Write Professional
though for Full Write you might want to bite the bullet and spend
$1200 to get 4 one MB sticks of 1120ns or faster RAM and the MacPlus
Upgrade Kit for $1995 for the logic board and drive. And while the
machine is apart you might as well upgade the flyback transformer.