Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:05:48 -0400

> Perhaps so Mark.
> Yet, again, if we're speaking of optics and precise placement of
> image plane, etc.
> The software fix would seem to have to create information that
> doesn't exist.
>
> It would seem that retro focus lens designs would be the way to go
> yet their latest wides remain short focus designs.
>
> just h-m-m-m-m'n here

I'm ok with information which doesn't really exist.
I eat them for breakfast with 1% milk
And half and half in my coffee which is really one thirds two thirds - says
Ralph Nadar.

I sure plan on using a cute little JSK Super Angulon 21mm 3.4 on my M9.
Some Super Angulon loving Hacker will Hack it some night at 3AM
And make it look just like information which really does exist.

The hacker will pass their hackings on to Adobe. Who will let it set out in
the sun till its dry. Then incorporate it in the latest RAW plug in up date.

It think if we knew how much information we wade through every day which
doesn't really exist we'd be amazed.

F verisimilitude of 8 and be there!

Retrofocal optics are so 2008!

Mark William Rabiner

I'm pulling out my middle gray gray card which I only think is middle gray
but is not.
And works anyway.