Subject: [Leica] S2 release dates and prices
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:00:44 +0200

Dead right - the 45? angle finder on my Rollei 6006 weighs in at about
the same as a Leica M6.
The folding finder is much lighter.

Anyone know where I can get a new battery pack now that Rollei has
finally folded?
Is somebody out there selling off their stock of spares, like Photo
Arsenal did with Leica R stuff?

Cheers
Douglas