Subject: [Leica] announcing the "imagestore" list
From: scheng at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 16:53:08 -0400

Hi Richard,

The difficult part of building a solution is cleanly handling failures
(and recovery) for non-computer geeks. All these RAID solutions can
make life more complicated when something break.

Regards,
Spencer

Via my phone.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] announcing the "imagestore" list)