Subject: [Leica] There goes my M9 budget
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 00:31:51 -0700

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/SewerPipeProblems09/

We knew our sewer pipe has problems for a number of years, but finally
the guy dug it up and... found that the City Tree basically cracked
the pipe (especially see pics 3 and 4). Tree roots everywhere from
that point on. The whole week long saga resulted in two huge holes
being dug and a 25 foot pipe replaced. It's sort of neat as they just
ran the new pipe through the old one, breaking the old one as the new
one went in.

It's un-budgeted expense, of course, and much more expensive than
Marty Groves is causing us. Sigh.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: