Subject: [Leica] There goes my M9 budget
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:53:54 -0500

So what you really had was a leach field with no septic tank...

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana
(+31.754164,-093.099080)

If you are wondering, the following abolishes Gmail ads.  ;-)

I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath.
USA

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] There goes my M9 budget)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] There goes my M9 budget)