Subject: [Leica] BOATING PAD - Weekend Excursion
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:53:17 -0400

This group is out for a day on the water with family and friends, I
imagine.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_4564.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/m7nlxq

Maybe I just don't understand powerboats, but I swear this boat would
move faster, be more comfortable, and use less fuel if it were trimmed
to run closer to level.  This one is obviously set up to run bow high
- see how the outboard is set vertical with the bow up like this?
Some things I just don't understand, but then I am a sailor, not a
powerboater.    :-)

D300, etc.

C&C always welcome.

Have a nice weekend.  See you Monday.