Subject: [Leica] OT: Pana G1 RAW files: guidance
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 08:58:25 +1000

Stan, ACR 5.4 will not work with CS2.
Warning acronym alert, look away if you are sensitive.

Your G1 was supported since ACR 5.2
You need to upgrade your PS ;-) Just think of all of the cool improvements
you are missing out on!
Or just replace PS and PSE with Lightroom!
You can workaround your earlier version of Photoshop by using the free DNG
converter on your files.

Instructions for manually installing ACR in PSE6 are part way down this
page.
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/407/kb407344.html
There are also fixes if your files are not recognised due to incorrect or
multiple locations for the plug ins
May I suggest you sign up for the Adobe forums, its free, you just need to
register.