Subject: [Leica] The new M9 and me
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:05:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Joseph,
I have just bought a used DMR, I fitted it to my early R8 with some
trepidation, given some of the stories?I had read, but it worked fine
straight away. Last time I was home I used it and it switched off on its
own, and kept doing so,?removing and replacing?the battery fixed it, but
left me concerned. What problems did you have?
all the best,
Frank

?