Subject: [Leica] M8 vs. M9--better printers needed
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:09:55 -0400

Personally I've never made an RC print so I would not know anything
about there relative value.  The reason I've never used RC paper is I
can't dry them down in a microwave.  I'm not even sure if RC paper
suffers from dry down.  I was commenting on the price really, but,
like they say you get what you pay for.  You should come see my
Focomats some day.