Subject: [Leica] OT: why learning languages is a good idea...
From: okko.pyykko at gmail.com (Okko Pyykkö)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:29:35 +0300

I once heard a similar story, where a Finnish man was caught commuting
without a ticket in London Underground. The inspector asked Finn's
drivers licence and then wrote a fine to Mr. AJOKORTTI K?RKORT.

ajokortti = drivers licence (in Finnish)
k?rkort = drivers licence (in Swedish).

Cheers,
Okko Pyykk?