Subject: [Leica] Sad news
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 20:27:06 +0200

> I remember specifically Martin writing a "bot" (short for roBOT) for
> the Leica IRC chat channel where he was a frequent participant
> (lugirc.availabledari.com #leica)

lugirc.availabledark.com #leica

I received the letter with the sad news from his father this morning.
I'm still shocked, I had him two times here at home and we travelled
down to my hometown, Tangier, Morocco this April. We had a very good
time there, following the McBey, Williams and Bowles tracks. It will
be hard getting back into those terraces by night having tea and not
having him in a vivid memory.

I will have a single malt for you tonite Martin.

PS: Not the best picture of him, as it is still unedited, but brings
nice memories. Haffa Cafe, upon the strait, Tangier, April 2009

<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
pid=459912&l=36656c70b0&id=1026407959>

Saludos
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net