Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:29:49 +0200

My experience is more limited (Mac since 2006) but equally good--no
repairs needed on either my G4 Powerbook or my 1-year old iMac, and I
do not recall EVER having to reboot either computer except when
installing software that requires a restart (of course, I do put them
to sleep or shut  them down when not using them overnight or while I
am at work).

It is not surprising that when there is a major OS upgrade, there is
discussion on how our software, especially Adobe, is impacted. And by
coincidence this happened in the same week when Marc was getting used
to his new glossy laptop screen :-)

And I certainly join George in wishing Sonny's kitties a speedy
recovery.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman