Subject: [Leica] Paper recommendation please
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:30:32 -0400

Ric,

>>for small comp prints and family snaps, I really like Epson's Premium
Photo Paper Glossy that comes in comfortable 100 sheet boxes of
4X6inch.<<

I use a lot of PPG in 4x6. Not just for proofing, either. 4x6 is a
vastly underrated format for expression, IMHO.

I put 4x6 in 8x10 frames, matted. The small print surrounded by white
space draws people in. You have to go to it. It doesn't' come to you
like a big print can. I always take it as a compliment when people lean
toward the frame to get a little closer.

3.5 x5 is too small. 5x7 is OK. But 4x6 is ideal. It's never be mistaken
for a contact print :-)

Dave R