Subject: [Leica] First addition to Leica Gallery
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:44:36 -0700

>From my point of view this is a real keeper, Richard, and welcome. Thanks
for taking the risk of posting.
I like this image a whole lot. It has a great pallet and a sense of place -
and of timelessness. It's a beach that might go on forever with a fabulous
sky in the background.

Someone said "It's like a snapshot from the 40s." Or maybe 50s. Or 60s. Or
70s. There are these great swirls on the beach. Low tide? A sand castle in
the making. Or digging for shells? So much context. She has this gentle
smile.

Oh this is most definitely a keeper. I hope you print it and it hangs in
 your study or sits on your desk so when she's 16 or 17 you'll remember the
breeze and the sound of the surf and cast your mind back to this particular
day and this particular place and, in the reverie, recapture a splendid
moment of the past.

Well seen. Well shot.

Adam