Subject: [Leica] See the video about the M9 at Solms?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:38:25 -1000

Ok, Luminous Landscape titled it "M9" but all I saw was M8s.

 From what I saw Leica needs to look at improving their manufacturing
processes. The matching of the sensor to the control board would be a
good place to start. No wonder it costs  a fortune to replace a control
board. The sensor assembly should include all the sensor parameters
needed by the control board. I could talk a lot about this but doubt
anyone is interested.

The shimming of the sensor is another issue.

Well, it was about the M8, maybe the M9 has improved processes.  Somehow
I doubt it.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] See the video about the M9 at Solms?)