Subject: [Leica] printers 3800 (Mark Rabiner)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:22:02 -0700

Well my experience has been much improved black and white on the 4000
and the 2200 I used before. And better control of color too. But
everything I hear from locals who have used the new Epson drivers, and
the online guys like Luminous Landscape who really seem to like the
driver for the new 7000 series.

Adam